Brown Motorcycle Saddlebags With Lock.
Dimensions: 16" x 7.25" x 11"
- Easy installation, throw over strap goes on rear fender/under the passenger seat
- Multiple tie downs to secure to motorcycle
- 4 elastic inside pockets
- Closer flaps secure items with 2 button snaps, adjustable steel buckle, and quick-release buckles
- Zip off bag with Heavy Duty Velcro Cover and Lock, removable handle on each bag make for easy carrying
- Internal corrugated plastic design to hold shape and durability
- 100% Waterproof
- UV protected and it will not turn white in extreme heat
- Heat protection on the bottom of the bag
- Not a cooler bag. Not intended to use with water & ice
- Shipping weight 26.3 pounds
- Universal Fitting (Harley, Victory, Indian, BMW, Triumph, BSA, Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Yamaha)
Motorcycle Saddlebags Size Instructions
Measure distance horizontally from the edge of the rear turn signal to where the passenger would be aligned on the seat. Next ,measure the distance vertically from the exhaust pipe to approximately two inches below the top of the rear fender. *Please remember to allow at least one inch clearance between the bottom of the saddlebag and the exhaust pipe. This will prevent the saddlebag from being damaged by touching the exhaust pipe.
Motorcycle SaddlebagsMounting Instructions
Generally, to install throw-over saddlebags to your bike, you would need to remove the passenger seat. You would then ensure that the hook and loop connectors are firmly pressed together and secure bonding the two bags. To ensure additional stability, use the strap at the top of one saddlebag and thread through the double d-ring on the other saddlebag. Place the saddlebags on the top of your bike and adjust to how you want the bags to sit. After this is complete, re-install your passenger seat back on the bike. There are additional straps on the bottom of the saddlebags for added security and stability as well.