Large VS235 Tri-Buckle Waterproof Motorcycle Saddlebags
Dimensions: Length 15.5” x Width 11.5” x Height 7”
- Durable Rigid PVC construction
- Weather and water-resistant
- Chrome-plated buckles, studs, and conchos
- Three-strap front opening
- Saddlebag straps have hidden quick release for easy access
- Document holder pockets inside both saddlebag
- Conceal carry holster on left side saddlebag
- Top carry handle for easy handling
- Zip-out yoke makes it easy to remove saddlebags quickly
- D rings with tie-down on the sides to secure the bag safely
- Heat resistant bottom protection
Measure distance horizontally from the edge of the rear turn signal to where the passenger would be aligned on the seat. Next, measure the distance vertically from the exhaust pipe to approximately two inches below the top of the rear fender. *Please remember to allow at least one inch clearance between the bottom of the saddlebag and the exhaust pipe. This will prevent the saddlebag from being damaged by touching the exhaust pipe.
Generally, to install throw-over saddlebags to your bike, you would need to remove the passenger seat. You would then ensure that the hook and loop connectors are firmly pressed together and secure bonding the two bags. To ensure additional stability, use the strap at the top of one saddlebag and thread through the double d-ring on the other saddlebag. Place the saddlebags on the top of your bike and adjust to how you want the bags to sit. After this is complete, re-install your passenger seat back on the bike. There are additional straps on the bottom of the saddlebags for added security and stability as well.